CDD RELOCATION S.R.L., with registered office in Biharia Street no. 67-77, Corp I Parter, Sector 1, Bucharest, registered with the Trade Register Office under no. J40/15564/2003 , Fiscal Code RO15912790 (“CDD Relocation” or the “Controller“) for the purpose of moving, handling, transport, storage and other auxiliary services (the “Services“), collects and processes personal data, in accordance with the legal provisions regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data.
- The categories of personal data that can be processed by CDD Relocation for the execution and provision of the Services
Within the execution of the Services, CDD Relocation shall process the following data:
a. Personal identification data (name, surname, address, date of birth, telephone, e-mail). The data are necessary for the valid conclusion of the contractual relationship with the Controller.
b. Personal data about family members, home or residence features, data about property, lifestyle, hobbies. Data may be collected during the provision of the Services by the administrative staff or the moving staff.
c. Personal data on professional activity carried out by individuals (field of activity, occupation, function). The data can be collected during the relocation of headquarters and/or offices relocation.
d. Image and video information of individuals (video recordings captured by surveillance cameras installed at the Controller’s premises and warehouses).
e. Online activity data, by placing cookies on our website – please refer to the section no. 6 of this information.
- The purposes of processing your personal data
CDD Relocation processes personal data for the following purposes:
a. the performance of Service contracts, as well as pre-contractual procedures (transmission of the offer, conclusion of the contract, invoicing, provision of Services, fulfillment of customs formalities);
b. fulfillment of the Controller’s legal obligations;
c. communication of commercial information and offers;
d. communications or reports to authorized public authorities and institutions;
e. ensuring the necessary security measures (video surveillance);
f. resolving potential litigation, finding, exercising or defending a right in court.
g. solving complaints and customer requests.
- The legal grounds for processing of personal data
The processing your personal data for the purposes listed above is based on one of the following grounds:
a. the conclusion and performance of the Service contract to which you are a part of, as well as the carrying out of the steps preceding the conclusion of the contract;
b. compliance with a legal obligation of the Controller;
c. the legitimate interest of the Controller;
d. where appropriate, your consent.
- Categories of recipients to whom personal data collected may be disclosed:
In performing the Services, CDD Relocation may communicate your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
a. state authorities and public institutions, central or local, as a result of a legal obligation on the Controller;
b. service providers directly / indirectly involved in the execution of the Services (e.g. carriers, other relocation service providers, customs agents, billing and accounting services);
c. insurance companies and intermediaries involved in the management of insurance contracts for the insurance of goods during transport (e.g. brokers, insurance agents, etc.);
d. courts of law or arbitration courts, notaries, lawyers, bailiffs, translation offices, other services.
- Transfer of personal data to a country outside the European Union
CDD Relocation may transfer personal data to countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area. For such transfers, CDD Relocation takes a series of measures to ensure an adequate level of personal data protection for individuals. These measures include the conclusion of standard contractual clauses approved at European level.
Also, data transfer to third countries may also be carried out when necessary for the performance of a contract between you and the Controller or for the implementation of pre-contractual arrangements adopted at your request or where the transfer is necessary for the conclusion or for the performance of a contract concluded in your interest between the Controller and another physical or legal person.
A cookie is a small text file that a site saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit it. Due to cookies, the site retains your actions and preferences (login, language, character size, and other display preferences) over a period of time. So you do not have to re-enter them anytime you come back to the site or navigate from one page to the next.
Cookies are used in the following ways on our site:
- Contact – we use session cookies to allow you to contact us through our site.
- Mobile version – We use persistent cookies and session cookies to allow for effective operation based on the device used and to remember preferences and settings (for example, changing mobile / desktop default navigation).
You can control and / or delete cookies as desired. You can delete all cookies on your computer and set most browsers to block their placement. If you do so, you may need to manually set up some preferences whenever you visit our site. Also, some services or options may not work.
- The duration of the processing and storage of personal data
Personal data will be processed at least for the duration of the service contract or the collaboration relationship between you and the Controller, and subsequently for the duration of the contractual obligations by either party, unless a shorter term is provided by mandatory legal provisions.
Personal data will be stored for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned in Section 2 above, or for the period of time prescribed by the applicable legal provisions.
Personal data no longer required for the purposes listed above will be erased in a manner that will ensure their confidentiality.
- Rights of the data subject
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you may exercise any of the following rights:
A. Right of access to one’s own personal data
You have the right to obtain from us confirmation that CDD Relocation does or does not processes your data and, if so, access to that data.
B. Right to rectification of your personal data
You may request and obtain the rectification, updating or completion of your inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
C. The right to withdraw your consent
When personal data have been processed based on your consent, such consent may be withdrawn at any time.
D. Right to erasure („right to be forgotten”)
You may request the erasure of your personal data for the following reasons:
- personal data are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- data processing took place on the basis of your consent, which was withdrawn.
- personal data has been processed illegally;
- you exercise your right to object and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail or you object to processing for direct marketing purposes;
- personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation of the Controller.
- personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services directly to a child.
E. Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request and obtain the restriction of the processing of your personal data in the following cases:
- when challenging the accuracy of the data, for a period that would allow the Controller to verify the accuracy of those data;
- processing is illegal, and you are opposed to deleting the data, requesting instead the restriction of their use;
- when the Controller no longer requires personal data for processing, but you ask them to find, exercise or defend a right in court;
- when objecting to processing under the right to object, for the period of time to verify that the legitimate rights of the Controller override those of the data subject.
F. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to the Controller and which are processed by electronic means, with the right to transmit it to another operator in the following cases:
- when data processing is based on your consent or on a contract to which you are a party of;
- when processing is done by automatic means.
G. Right to object
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time top processing you personal data in the legitimate interest of the Controller or the processing for direct marketing, including the creation of profiles.
H. The right is not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on the automatic processing of your data, including the creation of profiles
I. The right to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority and to address the courts
In order to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by choosing any of the following ways of communication, specifying your name, postal address or e-mail address where you want your response to be communicated, as well as the purpose of the request.
You can contact us:
- By e-mail – at: email@example.com ;
- By a request sent by post to Biharia Street no. 67-77, Corp I, Ground floor, District 1, Bucharest.
We also inform you that you are not compelled to provide us with your personal information. However, your refusal may make it impossible to carry out the activities for the purposes indicated in this information, including the provision of Services by CDD Relocation.
This information on the processing of personal data may be subject to periodic amendments and revisions. For further updates, please refer to the CDD Relocation website – www.cddrelocation.ro .